Here are five suggestions that are economical and great for the 'honey do' weekend list that Genma discussed with Bob's audience.
- Seal off all cracks, crevices and other openings; mouse and insects only new the tiniest of openings to enter.
- Replace any screens that are torn or broken.
- Lay crushed rock along the perimeter of the foundation to make pest entry more difficult.
- Trim trees and bushes back so they do not touch the side of the home.
- Empty containers with standing water. Standing water can cause of mosquito infestation.
Genma's social media musings can be found here: