Genma Speaks

Entrepreneur/ Writer/ Radio-Host

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Meet Paul Morse...A Man with a Great Big Heart

In 2014, I finally met Mr. Paul Morse, a man with a great big heart. I had read about Mr. Morse for nearly two years but never thought I would ever met him in person. I came to know of Mr. Morse through a tragic event that is still overwhelming at times.

On the day I met Mr. Morse, I felt God's presence permeating the air as He comforted many who heard the beat of Mr. Morse's great big heart. After fellowshipping with old and new friends, I found a spot to spend time with Mr. Morse one on one. I learned right away Mr. Morse was a talker and had the energy of an eighteen year old as he shared his faith abundantly. I will forever cherish the time I spent with him. What stayed in my spirit after meeting Mr. Morse, a man with a great big heart, was a firm acceptance that fate will bring people together; love is truly the greatest of these and can move mountains; and seeing the power of faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ, in action, lifts one to the highest peak.


After meeting Mr. Morse and his beautiful bride, they shared their story on Living Your Best Life Radio. Mr. Morse's testimony about his faith in God, his health care journey, and his life after receiving a precious gift from a young heroic man, empowered, inspired, and motivated listeners. Many texted in to who are on a waiting list to receive an organ transplant and hundreds share updates  throughout the year.


Since meeting Mr. Morse, I have met over thirty individuals who have received the gift of life.  Each encounter has left me more in love with the God I serve. And each encounter reminds me how thankful I am that I knew the young man who taught me, through his family's devotion, to love deeply and to laugh harder.

Ty 2 showing us how to live life to the fullest...still.
Here is Mr. Morse, a man with a great big heart, in his own words:


Psalms 73:26- "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."


Photo Credits: Genma Holmes and Ty 2 Foundation




Share:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig