Genma Speaks

Entrepreneur/ Writer/ Radio-Host

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blogging While Brown 2009 Scholarship


I was looking forward to attending the Blogging While Brown 2009 Conference in Chicago next week. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not able to attend. I have spoken with Gina over at www.WhatAboutOurDaughters.com and told her I would be happy to help send someone in my place. If you are seasoned blogger and want to save a few dollars, or a newbie that wants to meet others or anyone in between, let me know. I want you to go!
www.bloggingwhilebrown.com
Share:

1 comment

Scott Williams said...

I was an original ATT scholarship recipient but was working through scheduling conflicts, I am now able to attend and BWB let me know about your offer.

My blog is www.bigisthenewsmall.com
Twitter: @scottwilliams

I sent you a facebook request so we could communicate that way. Thanks in advance!

Blog Design Created by pipdig